Sunday, April 30, 2006

passion

passion...
i was speaking at a church, sharing one of my favorite subjects: "Hearing God's Voice", the woman approached me amazed. "I don't know if I believe what you are saying, but I sure believe that you believe in it!" i was both frustrated and pleased;left wondering about my communication skills but glad that appeared to be authentic in my beliefs.

despite the biblical admonition,i have never been slow to speak or slow to anger. in my early days i was regularly in trouble because of my outspokeness in school. i even spoke out on behalf of people who didn't appreciate it. the stoner who hadn't memorized the poem in English; the work crew who feared reprisial by management; the customer who was confused by the misleading sales ad; the pew sitter in church...

i wondered if i would ever grow up and grow out of this need to speak out, the need to seek after my idea of justice. some assured me that i would, and i few years ago i thought i had. i began to be described as pragmatic, sensible, balanced, safe, even reasonable.

inside though i was conflicted, i had learned the 'proper way' to get things done but was growing less and less convinced that they were the things that should be done.

i am starting to feel passion again and though it feels dangerous, it feels like the true me.

pray i now have the grace to have His passion and zeal and not my own.

1 comment:

Mr. Charles said...

Awesome Testamony. God is using you according to His Divine Order. Just resently I read the who Bible. I took around 3 yrs. I ask the Holy Spirit to guild me to read it daily. An He did. Reading it was the hardest thing to do in my Life. (Cover to Cover) God show'd me that He is a God of Order. In the last day we have to astablish Order in our Life. What order is the question? God's Divine Order. Whose to say what you said is right or wrong, if Father God put it in your heart to say. You said yes Lord and did it. God Bless you sis.

To many time we waste time trying to to the center of the target in all our issues. 1 out 10 time do we every hit it. (10%) We have to submit to God (Romans 10:2-4)and is Gift Christ Jesus. Jesus is our righteousness. God give us Jesus and through his word we have confident in another Life with Our Father. Obedience is what God Call for. We have to be ready in and out season in Order to be use my God. Which is our reasonable service.

Let God keep using you(Voice)no matter what you think, feel or what other people think. Because when it all said and done, Heaven is the Goal. Heaven is our true home. Heaven is the Place we will have perfect Peace.

Peace Sis in Christ

BraCharles
Handling my Father Business